Tax, Accounting and Wealth Solutions for Medical Professionals
As a medical professional, you require the expertise of multiple tax and financial specialists; however, contacting each one individually is time-consuming and often results in conflicting advice.
With gpl Solutions, you will receive personalised attention from a trusted accountant who will act as a single point of contact for you. Your accountant will look at your big picture and liaise with other specialists in order to offer the best solutions to help you reach your business, lifestyle and personal financial goals.
- Simplify your tax, payroll and accounting functions.
- Establish companies, trusts and self managed super funds to protect your personal and business assets.
- Implement permanent tax reduction strategies and structures to increase your personal and business cash flow.
- Tax-effectively structure practice, home and investment loans.
- Make smarter personal investment decisions and tax-effectively grow your family wealth.
- Customise estate planning strategies and structures that will allow your wealth to be transferred to family members and beneficiaries tax-effectively, whilst providing asset protection.
At gpl Solutions, we are passionate about advising Doctors, Medical Specialists and other Allied Health Professionals in private practice on how to achieve practice success and financial security by transitioning their business from ‘personal’ to practice ‘good will’.
We are committed to building the value of YOUR practice so YOU can retire financially secure.
We offer unique industry specialisation advisory services:
- A practice performance program to attract and retain high quality contracting Doctors;
- Financial and industry performance benchmarks to improve the performance of your practice;
- A risk assessment workshop/report to minimise your practice risks;
- A valuation model that determines the true ‘goodwill’ value for your practice;
- A succession planning process to create a shared vision for the future of your practice.
YOU can learn more about our industry specialisation advisory services by:-
If you would like to request an appointment or would like to discuss for more information, simply click below and someone will be in touch.